Platinum Card Breaks Rips Up 1/1 Prizm Card!

The 'Jersey Shore' of sports card breakers has lost his mind.

Platinum Card Breaks got called out for putting this 1/1 Prizm Lauri Markkanen inside a one touch so the edges get mashed.

Triggered by online haters, Platinum Card breaks allegedly purchased the card for $600. Only to then rip it up on Instagram Live for everyone to see.

Dorks like Platinum Card Breaks get full allocation of any product. Meanwhile, ask your local hobby shop how many boxes of Prizm Basketball they got..... if they are still in business.

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Jason - January 30, 2020

Ya platinum break straight robbed me. I invested in a couple breaks, patriots and bucks. And after many breaks with them didn’t get much. But this time I invested more and Bam! I hit big. Colossal Tom Brady low number auto brushing auto, two Gianni’s auto it was amazing I think I cried a little like I win a oscar. But them I get a call from one of the fat bro the red head. Said there was a over charge from my address not my card but my address. Note my card has at least 15 diff breaks I bought into with no hassle. Alot after the alleged charge back from some other persona card. They kept everything. Broke my heart I wish I could sue or see them face to face. I’m still crushed by it

Jason Rice - January 30, 2020

I would love to post the text messages he sent me. Can I?

SportsCardRadio - January 30, 2020

For sure, post it here

Jason Rice - January 30, 2020

Can I copy and paste from my saved messages?

SportsCardRadio - January 30, 2020

You might have to send it to me via facebook or twitter and I’ll add it to the post

Jason Rice - February 1, 2020

Give me a email so I can send you text.

SportsCardRadio - February 2, 2020

We don’t respond to emails.

Gman Plat - March 29, 2020

maybe we should post your girlfriends credit card and address. Being that it is the same as yours here from the CC CARD YOU USED TO DO NUMEROUS CHARGE BACKS !!! scammer.

Anonymous - April 17, 2020

What does that or anything else have to do with my account? Post whatever you want. Please do. Not one of my transactions was bad in any way. And many transactions went by but you didn’t say anything. You had to wait until I finally hit something. Then you hold me responsible for someone else’s account. Platinum breaks is shady as all hell heads up! I didn’t accept any of your offers cuz I didn’t do anything wrong. Im not giving up on this.

Anonymous - April 17, 2020

Fat boys have to eat at all cost. Shame on platinum breaks.

Anonymous - April 17, 2020

Im not responsible for any other person card or account. What don’t you get about that? Horrible biz!

Jason - April 17, 2020

Did my account have a charge back? ??? How many transactions did I have with no problems? Still none! I break with other honest breakers no problem them. I paid for a lot of breaks didn’t hit and you didn’t say anything then. You waited tell I hit to say your keeping all my cards. Fat boys got to eat at all cost.

Jason - April 17, 2020

They kept Tom Brady auto /25,two Gianni’s autos, bruschi auto, Sony Michelle and others. Platinum breaks is foul in every way.