- Hits: 2429
Show #29 Tips for “Buying Low” + Product News
Be sure to join our Fan Forum at www.sportscardradio.com. Make sure you send us an email at
, in order to join.
Hot/Cold List Here’s a list of whose hot and who’s cold.
Hot Aaron Brooks – has played well and looked very good
Cold Tracy McGrady – has been out with an injury
Yao Ming – has also been sidelined with an injury
News Panini bought Donruss Playoff and announced there will be no redemption cards in this years set. There are four game-used and one autograph card per box. There are also 12 boxes per case. You will also want to keep your eye on rookie SP cards from this set. Manny Ramirez was suspended 50 games by the MLB. You should keep your eye on his card prices to see how they change.
Product Review Here is a look at some products to be released soon.
UD Black Basketball - $200 per box 2 packs per box
- 1 card per pack
- Card is always autographed or multi-memorabilia
Bowman Baseball - 24 packs per box
110 Bowman Prospect Cards in the set
$60 per box
- One autograph card per box
2009 Topps Allen & Ginter - 350 cards in the set
- 230 Baseball cards in the set
- 30 Rookie cards in the set
- 25 Historical cards in the set
- 15 World Champion cards in the set
- Key Cards: Michael Phelps autograph, Piece of Napoleon’s hair
Buying Low – Three rules to follow to buy cards low.
- Buy during the offseason
- Try to scout players and buy their cards while they are low
- Try to avoid buying high priced boxes, or at least wait until the prices lower
More News Upper Deck Ballpark Collection will release a 500 HR Club set of cards. This is a product you will want to check out if you are a baseball fan.
The Blog: www.sportscardradio.com/blog
FAN FORUM: www.sportscardradio.com/forum
--Listen To Show #29 Below--