Platinum Card Breaks Rips Up 1/1 Prizm Card!

The 'Jersey Shore' of sports card breakers has lost his mind.

Platinum Card Breaks got called out for putting this 1/1 Prizm Lauri Markkanen inside a one touch so the edges get mashed.

Triggered by online haters, Platinum Card breaks allegedly purchased the card for $600. Only to then rip it up on Instagram Live for everyone to see.

Dorks like Platinum Card Breaks get full allocation of any product. Meanwhile, ask your local hobby shop how many boxes of Prizm Basketball they got..... if they are still in business.

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Jason - January 30, 2020

Ya platinum break straight robbed me. I invested in a couple breaks, patriots and bucks. And after many breaks with them didn’t get much. But this time I invested more and Bam! I hit big. Colossal Tom Brady low number auto brushing auto, two Gianni’s auto it was amazing I think I cried a little like I win a oscar. But them I get a call from one of the fat bro the red head. Said there was a over charge from my address not my card but my address. Note my card has at least 15 diff breaks I bought into with no hassle. Alot after the alleged charge back from some other persona card. They kept everything. Broke my heart I wish I could sue or see them face to face. I’m still crushed by it

Jason Rice - January 30, 2020

I would love to post the text messages he sent me. Can I?

SportsCardRadio - January 30, 2020

For sure, post it here

Jason Rice - January 30, 2020

Can I copy and paste from my saved messages?

SportsCardRadio - January 30, 2020

You might have to send it to me via facebook or twitter and I’ll add it to the post

Jason Rice - February 1, 2020

Give me a email so I can send you text.

SportsCardRadio - February 2, 2020

We don’t respond to emails.

Gman Plat - March 29, 2020

maybe we should post your girlfriends credit card and address. Being that it is the same as yours here from the CC CARD YOU USED TO DO NUMEROUS CHARGE BACKS !!! scammer.

Anonymous - April 17, 2020

What does that or anything else have to do with my account? Post whatever you want. Please do. Not one of my transactions was bad in any way. And many transactions went by but you didn’t say anything. You had to wait until I finally hit something. Then you hold me responsible for someone else’s account. Platinum breaks is shady as all hell heads up! I didn’t accept any of your offers cuz I didn’t do anything wrong. Im not giving up on this.

Anonymous - April 17, 2020

Fat boys have to eat at all cost. Shame on platinum breaks.

Anonymous - April 17, 2020

Im not responsible for any other person card or account. What don’t you get about that? Horrible biz!

Jason - April 17, 2020

Did my account have a charge back? ??? How many transactions did I have with no problems? Still none! I break with other honest breakers no problem them. I paid for a lot of breaks didn’t hit and you didn’t say anything then. You waited tell I hit to say your keeping all my cards. Fat boys got to eat at all cost.

Jason - April 17, 2020

They kept Tom Brady auto /25,two Gianni’s autos, bruschi auto, Sony Michelle and others. Platinum breaks is foul in every way.

Tim Curley - September 1, 2020

3 years in, never had an unpleasant experience with them. they do right by customers all the time. they bend over backwards to make sure smear pieces like this don’t show up…. and yet still do anyway. if you feel like you got scammed, bring it up in the chat or in email. everything is recorded on multiple cameras and uploaded to youtube. too many people don’t know what the hell they are doing. and yeh they get a lot of allocation, because they go through all of it. i’m no troll sent here to put positive spin on what happened, but if you admit you fuck up, pay the person 3x what the card was worth and then rip it up to prove no one is gonna get it, nor are they gonna try to keep it, what else can you do? ask any follow up questions, i’m an honest consumer here. i don’t solely break with them, they tend to have more high end stuff and i dont always have the money. but if you think they do bad business… I got an email from a Nigerian prince that needs help I need to forward to you.

SportsCardRadio - September 1, 2020

do you blow those guys too?

Anonymous - November 20, 2020

What are you, 14? “DO you blow those guys too”… you’re a ***** child who runs and shitty site that supports chargeback bitches.. is this just your little safe place to come and cry like ****** when you aren’t treated how you like? Kid charged back using his girlfriend’s info and all of the sudden the business is the bad guy. You guys are morons. Only reason you talk shit here is cuz G scares you. Get some balls you frail little snowflake *********.

SportsCardRadio - November 20, 2020

Not sure who ‘G’ is, but if he’s a male webcammer who breaks cards online, who would be scared of him??